Full Dreadlock Extensions Course(Average Client= $150-$1000)
Course Fee: SALE $1199(Reg. $2000)
Course Duration: 3 Days
Everything you need to further your loc knowledge to service extension clients.
Course Prerequisites Helpful
- Basic Retwist Palm Roll Maintenance
- Starter Loc Knowledge
- How to Create Natural looking human hair Permanent Loc extensions professionally.
- Determining Amount of Hair Used for Extensions
- Different Techniques for Permanent Installation of Loc Extensions
- Requirements for Client Eligibility, Who Can and Can’t Get Locs
- Different lengths and thicknesses (ruler sizes)
- Preparing for First Retwist of Loc Extension
- Installing on permed hair
- What to do with various loc extension problems and how to repair
- Color blending
- mannequin head with a table stand
- a client model
- a professional comb
- crochet hooks
- latch hooks
- loc products
- spray bottle
- duck clips
- big clips
- big rubber bands
- hair pins and bobby pins
- rubber bands
- human hair
- synthetic hair
Additional Course Duration
Official Class is 3 days hands on training.
Bonus Note: Local Students will be spending up to 2 weeks additional of shadowing and light work. Then you’ll work side by side instructor, monitoring your actions on actual clients closely.
- Hands on Training
- Video by Private Facebook Group
- Email and Text
You will first be taught a series of information before learning how to deal with loc extensions at different levels. Once the first steps have been taken, you’ll be able to practice working with loc extensions hands on.
Methods of Students Evaluation
Your work will be tested against proper results.
Completion Requirements/Final Exam
Objective that must be met:
- Full permanent loc extensions install
What to Expect Afterwards(Local Students Only)
You will be able to participate in a quick start program to allow you to begin making money immediately.